Having a blog is a great way to communicate with your target audience or customers.
It is easy to provide valuable content via a post, video, or podcast to your readers.
Most blog post are done informal since you are communicating with your audience. What I like about blogs it allows you to penetrate just about any niche market without having all of the experience of HTML or web development.
One of the benefits of owning a blog it allows you to build relationships with individuals you wouldn’t have meet.
I must add that even though it is pretty simple to start a blog. Most don’t realize that it requires maintenance. Because of the maintenance a blog isn’t for everyone. That is why I put this list together so you can determine if having a blog is right for you.
The number of abandoned blog is surprisingly high.
Is Blogging Right For You
- Blogs are very simple to add content and keep it current
- Blogs can be used to provide your audience with the latest information
- You can rank for keyword-rich content for SEO marketing
- You can update your blog from anywhere there is internet
- You can brand yourself and establish yourself as an expert in your field
- You can syndicate your blog with RSS feed allowing a much greater readership
- You must update your blog constantly: A minimum of 3 times per week
- You must provide new content to make it worthy for your readers to revisit
- You have to find time to update your blog most likely on your own personal time
- Most of the time when updating your blog you can use it towards something more productive
- Most underestimate the time of updating a blog
- Generating traffic just doesn’t happen on its own. You have to study generation traffic methods.
By now I’m sure you understand that blogs is a great way to target audience and generate leads for your business. But I like to tell new individuals that are thinking about online marketing for their business that it requires dedication.
Yesterday’s post I wrote about the importance of having a mentor. When developing a blog for business purposes that is when your mentor will help out with setting a plan to succeed.
To Your Success,
Before you go, go ahead and share this with you friends on Twitter & Facebook by pressing the 2 little buttons on the top right (blue & green button) 🙂
If you are a blogger let me know how much you enjoy blogging? If you have any questions about blogging don’t hesitate to ask me below. I respond to every comment.
Share with us by entering a comment below…Love to hear from you!
P.S. Are you ready to take that leap of faith to go to the next level? I’ll ask it again…Are you ready to succeed? Do you know that you were made for more. What you have been reading on all of my post, I have been applying to my life and business. Guess what… I’m getting great results. I’ll be more than happy to share this with you, but I’ll warned you first you must be ready to receive. If you are not ready to receive, it will not work. You hold the key to your success in your business.
If you seriously want to turn your business and life around for not the good, but the best. Fill out your name and contact details in the box below. Lets start creating what you deserve in your life.